Daraz, one of the leading online shopping and selling platforms of South Asia, has been connecting a bridge between thousands of sellers and millions of buyers. After being acquired by Alibaba in 2018, it has been making headlines for its revolutionary 11.11 campaign, which is all about providing exciting offers for 24 hours every year on November 11.
Daraz, currently has over 450 employees in Nepal and is one of the biggest recruiters despite the pandemic, which has largely affected people’s career. While a lot of companies only speak about having a positive work environment and a diverse workforce, Daraz has implemented it. With 50% women in leadership positions and continuous initiative to keep the employees cheerful by engaging them in entertaining activities. Daraz has strived for excellence not only in the matter of business but also in terms of workforce.
With one of the biggest sales in Nepal in line, Daraz is looking for multiple talents to add on to their team. To view the detailed job description click on the job title you want to apply for.
The selected candidate will have to work with stakeholders to understand tech issues and coordinate with developers of multiple teams & regions to get issues resolved. In addition to issue resolution the candidate will be working with multiple product owners to timely deliver projects with the product team.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Min. 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP ,PYTHON, MySql, MSSQL will be an added advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Work independently on assigned product projects and domains
- Understanding the e-Commerce market and basic concepts
- Well-structured working style, good time-management, excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Able to work both independently and with other teams
- Proactive and critical thinking, Fast Learner
- Fluent in English
- Keep commitment and responsibility
The selected candidate will have the following project management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management and Communication Management. Furthermore, the candidate will need to develop presentations, analyze data and perform other tasks as required to support the development and implementation of CSR strategy and collaborate with a cross functional team on all project management deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in business studies/management or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Experienced in business partnership, network building activities and public relations
- Must have organizational and project management skills
- Must be a proactive and good team player having excellent public speaking skill sets
- Previous experience from any of the I/NGOs / community organisations / public or private sector
- Experienced in CSR activities is preferred
The selected candidate will promote and plan digital payments growth, follow-up and collaborate with Digital Payment Partners (bank & wallet) to promote/market Digital Payment and coordinate with internal departments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or Business Administration (BIM/BBA) with at least 2-4 years’ experience in digital banking or payment industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in digital payment, e-commerce
- Should be a team player
- Proactive & Initiative
- Acute attention to numbers and proficient in Microsoft office tools is a must
- A quick learner with good analytical skill
- Know-how of e-commerce business is a plus
- Previous experience in data analysis is a plus
The selected candidate must present creative ideas for social media campaigns that ensure a lot of engagement, plan and execute engaging multimedia content and manage editorial calendar and content aligning with various departments. Besides that, the candidate should be able to manage company social media channels, coordinate efficiently with Graphic Designers to create innovative and engaging content for various platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter).
- Bachelor's complete, 6 months to 1 year of working experience in similar field
- Marketing enthusiast with analytical skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
The selected candidate will work with Heads of functional departments to initiate, plan and execute CXP plan projects. The talent must identify skill gaps, work on skill and capabilities development plan, execute such plans to enhance knowledge, skill and abilities of the team members across the departments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgement and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other colleagues
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling and time management with a focus in meeting deadlines
The candidate must be someone who is willing to work closely with the commercial teams on different projects to uplift the channel share by analyzing an array of data points and finding the bottlenecks & its solution. In addition, the candidate will handle and coordinate with the regional team for onboarding Cross- Border sellers and manage the seller performance.
- Master's/ Bachelor’s Degree in business management or any other relevant qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a management-oriented field
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (specifically in Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate strong business development skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently
The candidate will be planning digital marketing campaigns, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media and display advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook). Moreover, the candidate will manage day to day operational channel responsibilities for Facebook, Google and ensure data visibility in the form of reporting to Local Performance Manager, and Regional Team.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in digital marketing/online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science/Digital Marketing/eCommerce/IT
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Ad Words, Facebook) required.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, certifications required.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills within a close-knit team and other departments.
- Results-oriented and performance driven
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The candidate will be receiving incoming shipments in the system following packaging guidelines and sort shipments on assigned cages/bins based on port code. The talent must ensure that damaged packages are not processed further and report to line manager, handover packages to different 3PLs along with proper paperwork of handover and stack items in designated areas in a manner that they are secure, and ensure that fragile items are carefully handled.
- Minimum +2 or equivalent degree
- Capable of using mobile applications, systems and processes
- Quick learner
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office tools
- Strong Technical and good communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and report immediately
The candidate will design execution of campaigns as per deadlines. Design may not be limited to static graphics, but also gif & short videos if necessary. Further, the candidate must be able to handle multiple design tasks at once as the candidate has to manage more than one assignment at a time.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Preferably 1 year experience in graphic designing or freelancing experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Software
The candidate must manage all related projects that require daily hands-on commitment. Ad-hoc data management for growth including analyzing data to identify opportunities for funnel improvements & growth marketing communications.
- Masters/Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Analytics, Statistics
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a fast growing start-up, or a dynamic team in large organization
- SQL knowledge is preferred 4. Experience working with Cross Functional Teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
Job Location: Birgunj
Job Location: Janakpur
The primary job requirement of the candidate is to take a large volume of photos, seeking to present the product in an accurate and appealing way. This process can be quite static or involve models or changes to the staging. Furthermore, the candidate will set up all required staging for a photo shoot which will include setting of lights, mannequins, backdrops, etc. The photographer will visit seller's stores to take photographs as per Daraz image guidelines.
- Graduate in fine arts or photography (but not mandatory if candidate has a good portfolio and experience in the related field)
- In-hand experience in product photography is required.
- Candidates should have a good concept about staging, lighting and camera exposures with respect to product photography in studio as well as in outdoor setup.
The candidate will need to research and analyze laws, case laws and practices and draft opinions accordingly. Draft and review documents, contracts or opinion as per the requirement and liaison before governmental authorities.
- Bachelor’s in BA LLB
- Good knowledge of legal requirements (Contract/ Agreements and procedures)
- Proficient in Spoken and written Nepali and English
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good Documentation skills of legal documents
- Experience in Corporate sector
The candidate needs to create/ source content for all products listed for upload on Daraz website as per the provided guidelines. Ensure all uploads are done as per the content guidelines. Also, the candidate must coordinate with photographers to source required images and ensure image content guidelines are met.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 1 year work experience in a professional environment
- Should have proficiency in excel and data management
- Good time management and organization skill
- Good communicative skill, should be able to work in a large team
- Detail oriented, Good command over written English
The candidate must be someone who is a passionate learner who loves to work in a team. The candidate will lead in building relationships with key businesses in this sector, adding assortments and selections, negotiations as well as in implementing key consumer programs, schemes and campaigns. Also, collaborate closely with the operation team given the unique logistical requirements of online shopping in these categories.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Management or Engineering). Fresher’s are welcome to apply
- Experience in sales or other fields (even if part-time) where communication and negotiation skills are built is desirable
- Additional training or certifications in MS Office (especially Excel), Communication, Marketing, Sales is desirable
- Must be able to write clear reports supported with data
- Any other additional certifications or trainings in areas that would lead to being a better more well-rounded professional is desirable
- Must possess 2 wheeler and valid driving license
Merojob is one of the best platform for jobseekers to search, apply and get a job in reputed companies in Nepal. All you need to do is register at merojob and make sure that you click on ACTIVELY SEEKING JOB if you are readily available for job interview.