Department / LOB: Human Resources
Reports to: Manager, Human Resources
Preferred Job Requirement:
- Ability to oversee any risk or problems and drive for appropriate solutions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Working experience in Life insurance is advantage
- This role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to ensure appropriate service to the management and all employees for business achievement.
- The role is critical to executing people initiatives, providing overall support to internal customers and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Perform regular follow-ups for any regulatory change in Good Governance and /or country law pertaining to people and employment policies
- Leave Management, keep track of the leave updates of employees, leave policies etc.
- Attendance record management will be responsible to extract reports as and when required to share with HODs
- Support team member for attendance check, leave check, OT request, and claims for payroll processing; keep track of employee leave records
Recruitment and Selection:
- Handle overall recruitment process per Recruitment Standard Operating Process (SOP)
- Responsible for on-boarding activities, Induction and Orientation Program for new joiners; co-operate with line manager and make sure that new employees understand the
- Company policies and procedures (if required).
Talent Retention and Succession Planning:
- Liaise with all HODs to ensure that all Job Descriptions are complete/updated and in line with Market practice
- Reviewing, benchmarking and optimizing the company compensation policy in line with the market.
Learning and Development:
- Analyze training needs of employees from the feedback of HODs and reporting managers and likewise propose training and development plan.
- Be responsible / supporting in running regular HR training sessions/workshops to provide people managers with the latest information on employment law changes, HR policies,
- Process and guidelines and how these will impact on their management responsibilities
- To identify, assess, develop and retain Talents in Talent management process by coordinating with Talent Management project team.
- Coordinate to conduct LOMA exam for all eligible employees as per company policy to enroll, keeping track of completion etc. payment of exam fees etc.
- Initiate and assist to register and follow up e-learning courses completion of the employees
Employee Engagement/ Culture and Organization:
- Organize D&I activities in alignment with D&I goals of the enterprise
- Engagement in designated committee meetings, enabling effective negotiation and with trade union representatives when required with a line of legal advice.
- Provide advisory to HODs on how to manage employees effectively
- Be in charge/coordinate with HR Manager of communication with employees about grievance
- Make regular and ad-hoc reports related to HR management as requested
- Fulfill other tasks as assigned by HR Head
- Masters Degree in management preferable in human resources - Two Year Full-Time Course from recognized college or university.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Human Resource Management. More than 7 years will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of country Labor Act, Tax related regulations and country best practices of HR policies and procedures.
- Passion to be self-updated with country and global matters touching HR area
- Good analyzing, negotiating, communicating and contracting skills.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Self-motivated with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Honesty, integrity, carefulness, accuracy
- Good observation and attention to details
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – result oriented
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- The incumbent must possess a high degree of proficiency in English both written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of Nepali and ability to interpret and translate official and legal documents of Government of Nepal is essential.
- Knowledge in Nepali typing will be given preference.
- Able to interpret and type official documents in Nepali as and when required.
- Reasonable knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and as required to deliver various job-related responsibilities.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with recent photograph to email@example.com