Receptionist of New Business Age (P) Ltd. is responsible for answering phone calls and direct calls to their destination without delay.
Greeting customers, answering questions, and providing directions are also some of the objectives of the receptionist. These purposes should be met in such a way that positively affects the customer’s perception or call/ visit experience.
Reports To: HR/Admin Manager
- Work as a communication hub within the office
- Receive all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries. Transfer the calls if necessary to designated destination
- Receive, welcome, assist (if necessary) guests and visitors and inform about it to the person concerned
- File the newspaper in the morning and assure the maintenance of the library table
- Keep close eye on the staff attendance both on register and electronic machine and inform HR if any discrepancies
- Keep the attendance book and other materials as required
- Arrange water jars whenever required
- Provide phone calls to editorial and circulation staff that looks for STD calls and keep record of every STD call in register
- Verify the telephone bill with the register for STD calls
- Keep the requisition notes (for van use) and provide employee leave forms who requires
- Provide papers when necessary from the stock (for billing and other purpose) to account department
- Ensure that there is no crowd over the reception area
- Ensure that the telephone is not being misused from reception.
- Do other works as assigned by the authority
Interested candidates are requested to submit the current CVs and Cover letter to [email protected]