We are looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Vendor Manager. He/she will lead in building relationships with key corporate in this sector, adding assortment and selection, negotiations as well as in implementing key consumer programs, schemes and campaigns. He/she will also collaborate closely with the operation team given the unique logistical requirements of online shopping in these categories. The Vendor Manager must be a leader and communicator, and an effective negotiator while working with LalNepal’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify top selling, trending products and products with potential that appeals to the customers of LalNepal
- Identify product gaps in various category and source new products and/or new vendors to ensure we have the best products at the best prices in the market
- Focus on business planning in line with campaign planning, meeting of targets and growth initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of products, prices, and trends of various category
- Build the assortment by acquiring strategically important sellers/vendors
- Build and manage internal relationships in order to meet targets as a team
- Build strong relationship with key people managing various brands, understand their problems and train them on our systems and processes
- Work with the various brands to come up with promotions and schemes that will provide maximum value to LalNepal’s customers
- Work with key sellers to improve their overall performance
- Ensure that your vendors meet operational KPIs, i.e. the vendors are using their accounts regularly, dispatching products on time and updating prices
- Keep track of all performance related data so as to meet the targets
- Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and work closely with vendors to improve performance
- Build a thorough understanding of all pertinent systems related to your field of work
- Launch new initiatives to grow your sub-category/vendors or improve systems/processes
- Be aware of on-going prices and schemes of the various products in your sub-category to ensure that we are providing competitive prices and good value to our customers
- The Company is new and will have immense opportunity to rise and shine.
- The benefits packages will be discussed once you are onboard.