- Preparation of electrical drawings and specifications for renovation and new construction projects.
- Preparation of engineering studies for site and building assessments and recommendations for repairs and upgrades.
- Coordinate with clients and sub-consultants to determine project requirements, schedules and deliverables.
- Lead and supervisor design engineers and cad technicians for project execution.
- Understand design and code requirements to create construction documents.
- Managing power generation, transmission and distribution
- Designing systems and products using computer software
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems
- Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment
- Budgeting and estimating timescales
- Testing installations and systems
- Ensuring projects meet safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programs
- Liaising with clients
- Managing maintenance programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]