- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Marketing WDN’s Enterprise Solution products to potential clients.
- Understand customer's business needs and objectives.
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information .
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Procurement of products for customers according to their requirement.
- Submission of sales and marketing reports to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops in related fileld.
- Gaining ICT industry experience and exposure to the market
- Gaining experience in marketing, ICT technical, decision-making and negotiating
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com or drop CV to WDN Kantipath Office