- To be fully conversant with client’s Health, Safety and Environment documents and emergency procedure.
- Maintaining the HSE documentation at project for system implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring the contractor's and sub-contractor's implementation of the HSE program on the project site.
- Work with project teams to manage health, safety and environment associated with project delivery contract type.
- Prepare monthly and weekly HSE Performance Statistics of the company and report to the management about the accident trends.
- Risk assessment, method of statement and job safety analysis related to risk and their prevention.
- Reviewing permits to work in an unusual site condition after carrying out job safety analysis and risk assessment.
- Promoting a high level of safety awareness on the project through employees.
- Conducting safety orientation and safety education program for all new employees.
- Conducting Safety Training/Awareness Program to all categories of site employees and "Tool box meeting" on daily bases prior to commencement of work.
- Maintaining HSE Manual, Forms, Formats & Safety Records.
- Maintaining 3rd Party Certification Records of all Heavy Equipment, Mobile Cranes, and Tower Cranes etc.
- Preparation & maintenance of Sign Board & Banners regarding safety.
- Preparing Incident/Accident/Near miss Reports.
- Fire and safety make drills, excavation safety, safe operation of hand tool etc. material, safe handling, storing and transporting of chemicals, confined space entry, camp inspection, safety while working at heights, scaffolding safety, emergency evacuation, first aid and training to employees and electrical safety, heavy erection jobs, gas test and hot work
- To prepare daily site inspection report for file and correct deficiencies.
- Performing safety inspections and ensuring compliance with IOSH safety standards
- Teaching the employer techniques for reducing injuries and accidents on the job site
- Provide appropriate safety and Protective equipment to all employees at work site and to ensure that the equipment provided must be properly used
- Ensure all personnel are educated in fire prevention practices and the use of fire extinguishing equipment
- Attend weekly and monthly HSE meeting with the management and ensure that the concerns are addressed/ resolved in time
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]