Remote Sales Development Assistant & VA (Full Time) for a FRESH GRAD.
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐱 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 before talking to applying.
Who you will be working with
- You will support Avi and the Head of Customer Success on the daily jobs of cultivating our social media connections. A big part of the job is monotonous, and you need to perform it with patience and accuracy.
- We are looking for someone who can understand our work, is meticulous and organized, and who is able to do the work quickly and is well disciplined to complete the tasks at hand. We are looking for someone who can suggest ideas to systemize the work/tasks.
- You will need to send daily greetings and agreed message to our contacts. You have to read the context of each person you communicate and escalate when you see signs of willingness to buy.
- You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. You should be a genuinely caring and people-oriented sales professional and a flexible and agile implementor to respond to change together.
Working hours: (Nepal Time)
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (Lunch hour: 1pm to 2pm),
- Saturday and Sunday: OFF Days
P/S: Working hours are negotiable - as long as you fulfil 40 hours per week.
Just make sure when you commit the working hours for the week, you do not go missing and uncontactable. If not, please don’t apply.
**If you need to take leave or time off during working hours, just need to inform in advance and we can plan around it and you can make up for the hours.
HOW LIFE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE FOR YOU
You’ll be working very closely with Avi and Head of Customer Success as there will be a lot of work to be done. You must also be willing to adapt according to the situation. Your personal development and professional skill set is our utmost priority. That's why at Delivering Delight we do our best to create a positive and growth-oriented environment.
- Do routine maintenance of all of our contacts in Outlook, CRM and social media.
- Daily communication with our big network over social media.
- Conduct VA basic jobs as needed such as appointments, reminders, travel plans, recipts and other administrative needs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-1 years of work experience.
- Ability to do with a smile the “black work.”
- Strong communication skills via video, phone and email
- A creative problem-solving approach and strong thinking skills
- Fluent in spoken and written the English language.
- High proficiency in MS Office and handling and managing Zoom/Teams meetings.
- Working knowledge in social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Willing to learn fast how to operate CRM, such as Pipedrive and Get Response, and sales navigator.
PREFERRED CHARACTER TRAITS:
- High work ethic and business integrity. Lies and excuses are unacceptable.
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Able to execute projects from start to finish within an agreed timeline. (We will get a hint on that from the way you researched about us.)
- Self-organized: You master time management and manage priorities and expectations.
- Avid learner: You love to learn new things and you learn from mistakes.
- Astute and curious, we highly value self-learners and support learning initiatives.
- Constructive in nature, open to sharing and adopting best practices.
- Humility & kindness are vital to the success and sustainability of the organization.
- Passionate about quality. Highly detailed and goal oriented. You know how to check yourself and help us with our QA.
- An ambassador to the beliefs of the organization.
- You are lucky. If you remember the code word “Bazooka Application”
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU
- Were fired before because of low performance or ethics violations.
- Disappeared for a day or more without communicating
- You are not punctual. For us being late or no show is considered disrespectful.