Responsible for overseeing and managing the human resources function of the company and will play a crucial role in developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and programs that align with the company's objectives. The primary focus will be on recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, HR administration, and overseeing the daily operations of the HR department.
1. Recruitment and Selection:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire qualified candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify workforce needs and develop job descriptions.
- Conduct interviews, assess candidates, and make hiring recommendations.
- Oversee the recruitment process and ensure compliance with recruitment policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to the HR Assistant in managing recruitment tasks.
2. Employee Relations:
- Foster positive employee relations and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Address employee grievances, conflicts, and disciplinary issues.
- Conduct investigations and ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies.
- Provide guidance and support to the HR Assistant in managing employee relations matters.
3. Performance Management:
- Develop and implement performance management systems, including goal setting, performance reviews, and feedback mechanisms.
- Provide guidance and training to managers and employees on performance-related matters.
- Monitor performance trends and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist the HR Assistant in coordinating performance management processes.
4. Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop comprehensive training programs.
- Coordinate and organize training sessions, workshops, and other learning initiatives.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and make improvements as necessary.
- Support the HR Assistant in managing training logistics and records.
5. Compensation and Benefits:
- Administer and review the company's compensation and benefits programs.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to ensure competitive salary and benefits offerings.
- Provide guidance on salary negotiations, promotions, and incentives.
- Oversee payroll processes and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate with the HR Assistant in managing compensation and benefits administration.
6. HR Administration:
- Maintain accurate employee records and ensure data confidentiality.
- Prepare HR reports and analyze HR metrics for management review.
- Stay updated on relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures.
- Supervise and provide guidance to the HR Assistant in managing HR administration tasks.
7. HR Strategy and Planning:
- Work closely with the senior management team to align HR strategies with organizational goals.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions and provide HR insights and recommendations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR initiatives and projects.
- Support the HR Assistant in executing HR strategies and plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Several years of progressive experience in HR roles, including experience managing an HR team.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and training and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and other HR software.
- 6 working days a week
- Lunch and Meal arrangement by company
- Bonus and tips
- 1 paid leave on every 20 working days
- 12 days Sick leave per year
- Overtime and Replacement leave arrangement