Accounting / Finance
|No. of Vacancy/s:
||[ 1 ]
||March 9, 2021, noon (1 month, 1 week ago)
Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh (NNJS), a leading eye care NGO is seeking applications from qualified and interested Nepali candidates aged between 21- 40 years for Eastern Regional Eye Care Programme (EREC-P). EREC-P comprises of 2 large hospitals (Sagarmatha Choudhary Eye Hospital at Lahan & Biratnagar Eye Hospital at Biratnagar) and has excellent international reputation and performs more than 1,30,000 surgeries annually.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Chartered Accountant /ACCA / Master Degree with specialization in Finance/Accounts with minimum 2-year experience in related field.
- Ability to think strategically and to translate experiences and ideas into workable concepts and strategies.
- Effective implementation of financial policies, plans and procedure of NNJS.
- Advising the management on matter related to legal obligation under tax laws and other fiscal laws and to ensure full compliances with their laws.
Salary & Benefits: As per Organization's rules.
Duty Station: EREC-P Central Office (Biratnagar Eye Hospital Complex, Biratnagar) with frequent visit to Sagarmatha Choudhary Eye Hospital, Lahan
Application and Selection Procedure:
- Please apply along with your Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable and your expected salary), Citizenship and CV by email to: [email protected]
- Phone number: 021-436362) website: www.erec-p.org
- Deadline for accepting applications: 9th March, 2021