- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel.
- Preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results
- Verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply within 7 days of this notice to the below email firstname.lastname@example.org along with an updated resume, specifying the position applied for in the subject.
- Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to be a pre-opening team member, with salary and benefit packages at par with industry standards.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- The Management reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.