- Overseeing and developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establishing a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales target, and sales reports
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
- Manage necessary number of subordinates- Sales Managers who supervise necessary number of employees in the Commercial Section is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.