- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to accounts.
- preparation of the financial statement, periodic forecasts and annual budge to provide support to ensure timely, accurate information.
- Provide capital reviews as required by the management.
- Supervise and handle the accounts receivable function and perform the hotel's credit/collection and food & beverage control function
- Review and monitor internal control procedures in the hotel. Areas included are Food & Beverage, Cashiering, Room Operations, etc.
- Maximize cash flow by proactively managing accounts receivable functions and attending monthly credit meeting.
- Prepare and clearly communicate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports of the department to internal and external stakeholder as required.
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to [email protected]