We are looking to add an Accounts Executive to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be playing a pivotal role in the growth of the company. The selected candidate will come in and take over lots of day-to-day accounting tasks, and support the financial functioning of the company. Come join our fun, dedicated and fast growing team at Machnet.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, management, or related field.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statement and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of data analysis tools will be an advantage.
What do we expect
- Growth mindset - We embrace a candidate with the growth mindset, someone who demonstrates a keen interest in continuing to challenge themselves and is open to feedback from others.
- Attention to detail - For someone who will be working with numbers all day, the candidate must be able to work attentively, perform calculations devoid of errors, and spot errors in the process if they occur.
- Adaptability - Our industry is always evolving so you need to be fast and comfortable working in a high pace environment.
- A true team player- We strive to be a truly collaborative organization, with everyone on the team contributing ideas and making decisions for achieving operational excellence. And we'd love our new member to be able to share and understand our viewpoint.
Life at Machnet
- You’ll work with a talented team in Nepal and US building innovative cross-border payments products
- Your work and product is at the bleeding edge of fintech innovation and will have a direct impact on making the payments world a better place
- You’ll use creativity to solve new challenges and problems. There will never be a dull day. We are often asked to solve problems that didn’t exist before. It will be fun.
- You gain both technical and non-technical knowledge and will play a key role in sharing product knowledge across teams.
- You will have unlimited career growth trajectory as we are very ambitious with our future plans
- Competitive salary and stock options in the US parent company.
- Flexibility to work remote or in office
- You will have a lot of fun building at Machnet. We always look for opportunities to play, share, give back and have fun together. We truly believe and support on living our best lives.
Diversity and Equity
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Health Benefit
- Hybrid Work Culture
- Training and Development
- Recognition Framework
- Stock Options
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.