- Prepare termly, weekly and daily lesson plans as per curriculum guidelines provided
- Effective and efficient execution of lesson plan as being a grade teacher
- Develop children's interests, abilities and coordination using creative activities such as art, dance, music and physical education
- Make a best use of IT to assist with lesson preparation, teaching and reporting.
- Develop and maintain conducive learning environment and discipline inside classrooms
- Supervise students during classes and at other times in the school day, including in the playground during meal time and breaks
- Assess and evaluate students' progress in both internal and external assessment form
- Perform other duties related to lesson learning as it when required by the school authority
- 5-day school
- Pick up and drop off service
- Gratuity and provident fund
- Food Subsidy
- Dedicated offices and many more
If you know of any suitable candidate, please have the candidate submit a cover letter mentioning the subject and the grades he/she is interested in teaching, along with an updated CV.
The application email should be sent to email@example.com by 5:00 PM, February 22nd, 2019 with "Application For Teacher - Subject" as the subject.