- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Completing human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
- Responsible for Recruitment Cycle
Note: Male candidates are highly preferred.