Department: Human Resource, Security & Administration
Section: Center of Expertise
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management or similar field with minimum 6 years of relevant experience. Or, minimum master’s degree in Management or similar field / relevant Professional Degree with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience of working in OHS vertical: Developing strategies and initiatives to implementing the planned initiatives.
- Must have experience of developing HROD related strategies and initiatives and implementing the planned initiatives.
- Must have experience of developing and revising policies related to HR.
- Experience of planning and executing initiatives to ensure OHS related international certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of contemporary HR systems and practices.
- Must have basic working knowledge of various HR verticals.
- Must have knowledge of Labour related laws.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must display high level of Integrity and honesty.
- Should have strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to convince and courage to challenge.
- Ability to independently run various meetings as per requirement of the role.
- Reviews situations or problems related to the work and presents all perspectives clearly for analysis.
- Reviews and recommends new solutions or techniques to improve work output.
- Tries to review linkages beyond own work area.
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit, or function.
- Proactively seeks out customers' input to obtain feedback on performance.
- Effectively communicates with others to obtain needed information or support.
- Adapts rules or recommends alteration in normal procedures to get a job done well.
- Understands personal strengths & weaknesses and works on constructive feedback to improve one's work performance.
- Should be proficient in English and Nepali – both written and oral.
Priority will be given to Nepalese Citizens.