- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies that drive engagement, including planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Help build a community of engaged users - who creates memorable content and ads
- Run Facebook and Google ads
- Active interactions with online users, stimulating, guiding, and participating in conversations.
- Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiments, and emerging issues
- Monitoring the Company's brand on social media
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers
- Responding to followers’ comments and DMs
Objectives of the role:
- Increase brand awareness and outreach
- Attract wider audiences and increase engagement on various platforms
- Establish a communication link with the audience
Competitive salary package
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary revision on time as per the commitment.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Ample opportunities for training and self-development.
- Accident and medical insurance coverage.
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Festival, profit, and book reading bonus.
- Team building activities.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Complete compliance with the Labor Law of Nepal
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.
- There is no bar for deserving candidates; through table talks, salary is negotiable
- Office Time: 9:00 A: M to 6:00 P: M