NGO / INGO / Social work
|No. of Vacancy/s:
||[ 1 ]
||Sept. 11, 2019, 5 p.m. (4 months, 1 week ago)
Overview : FHI 360, an international NGO, requests application from qualified individuals to work as Senior Technical Specialist — Antimicrobial Use as long term consultant for leading and coordinating antimicrobial use (AMU) surveillance in human and animal health sectors including developing protocol and tools, implement and monitor the surveillance, data analysis and sharing in collaboration with AMU Technical Working Group (TWG), National Technical Working Committee (NTWC), WHO, and other government and non-government stakeholders.
- Provide logistics and technical support to AMU TWG for meeting, functioning and AMU surveillance-related activities
- Lead, develop and coordinate AMU surveillance plan in humans and animals
- Develop protocol and tools to conduct AMU survey and coordinate and facilitate for obtaining ethical review and approval
- Lead and conduct survey on AMU in one of the Fleming Fund supported surveillance sites
- Lead mapping of distribution pathways of antibiotics in humans
- Lead and coordinate to analyze data and prepare a report on AMU survey and mapping of distribution pathways of antibiotics
- Lead and coordinate for sharing of progress of AMU survey, mapping of distribution pathways of antibiotics and other AMU-related activities with Antimicrobial Resistance Containment Multi-sectoral Steering Committee (AMRCSC), NTWC, and TWGs
- Coordinate with relevant government and non-government stakeholders, AMU TWG members for AMU-related activities
- Master’s degree in Pharmacology or Pharm.D. or other related subject with an extensive experience on AMU-related activities.
Interested consultants are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV and list of two references by September 11, 2019 to GPO Box: 8803, Kathmandu, Nepal or [email protected]FHI 360