Industry Type: IT Services and IT Consulting
Employment Type: Full-Time, Day-shift
Role Category: Recruitment and Talent Acquisition (IT)
You will be:
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
The role WILL be a good fit if you:
- 3+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting or staffing: sourcing, screening, managing pipelines, and closing candidates
- Experience working on IT hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Back-end, Front-end, and Mobile etc.
- Strong experience into contract staffing
- Ability to identify, engage and close talented candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage many tasks per day.
- Good negotiation skills
- Work experience on Niche skills (Hi-End Storage, Data Protection/Back-up, Virtualization, Data Center)
The role WILL NOT be a good fit if you:
- Would rather take it slow and deliver perfectly
- Can be overwhelmed with competing priorities and aggressive timelines
- Are unable/unwilling to get in the weeds to understand and solve the core issues
Note: This role is eligible for commission