|Experience Required||:||More than 2 years|
• Developing new user-facing features using modern Js framework.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use within an Agile environment.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process.
• Thorough understanding of modern Js frameworks and its core principles.
• Experience with frontend technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools.
• Strong understanding of SEO.
• Typescript knowledge
• Experience with pair programming.
• Familiarity with Node.js.
• Experience working with remote teams.
This job has expired.