Job Purpose: To form sales strategy and implement organizational sales goals
Time Commitment: 48 hours per week (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Marketing team to form marketing and sales strategies.
- Serves customers by selling subscription plan of the company
- Serves customers by selling company services
- Sell services by planning and executing sales activation programs.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Represent the company at trade associations meetings to promote products
- Assess potential target markets, approach them and pitch our services by making presentations to potential customers.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results in reports such as weekly and monthly sales activity plans and daily and monthly sales reports
- Understands customer's requirements and provides suggestions to improve service quality.
- Understands customer requirements and help the marketing team identify new opportunities.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information like price, service quality, etc.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with current customers, understand their issues, and help solve their grievances.
- Coordinate with operation team to maintain check and balance between demand and supply of technicians