We are hiring for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager for our Travel and Tours company. The candidate shall be responsible for Conceptualizing Sales Planning, Managing and implementing to meet sales target goals of Laser Travel and Tours. Your specific responsibilities include sales and business development, market research and planning, promotion planning, and hiring and directing the day to day of sales executives. You shall regularly produce and present reports of the planning and achievement of your goal according to the sales plan you have prepared.
- Develop annual sales plan including individual objectives and sales targets for each member of the sales and marketing team and for all major target industries.
- Present sales, revenue results and realistic forecasts to the management board
- Monitor the performance and activities of the sales team on a regular basis. Frequency of reviews depending on the maturity of employees (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Regular consultation on available management reports and customer information: daily sales reports, daily call reports, customer feedback and complaints
- Provide regular feedback, support, and coaching for all team members and conduct a formal performance review on an annual basis
- Guide sales executives in preparing customized sales proposals catering unique needs of business clients and make convincing presentations on the same
- Identify new potential markets and align team responsibilities accordingly
- Plan and organize promotional events and activities targeting at advertisers, readers, agencies, column sponsors and stakeholders with the aim to increase sales
- Develop and manage the annual budget according to an approved annual marketing plan; oversee expenses to maintain acceptable margins; review budget reports monthly and revise as necessary. And also creates and analyses monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Supervise sales staff that will identify entertainment and special customized events those target our market to achieve strategic goals; monitor promotion, production, and post-event activities; collect necessary data to evaluate success, make changes as necessary to maximize revenues and profitability
- Develop appropriate sales policies and strategies and implement the same
- Prepare and maintain monthly sales report, sales in progress and submit same to the management
- Ensure full payment from business clients, maintain accounts reports and submit the same to the management
- Maintain sound relationship with existing business clients by ensuring timely service, conducting regular follow-ups and promoting Company’s other products
- Perform cold call in order to increase corporate clientele by increasing interest in the Company’s products, generating new business leads and arranging meetings
- Convert business meetings into successful deals
- Conduct detailed market research of the industry to identify prospects for new markets and businesses