- Plan, Develop, Coordinate on developing Sales strategies and tactics to boost the company's Sales figures and achieve target
- Assist Marketing Department on gathering Marketing Intelligence, Plan for Marketing Communication, Product Marketing and Brand building
- Develop different sales channels for the company and its dealer network
- Work closely with Marketing team for organize marketing campaigns together
- Prepare and monitor the Sales figures on a quarterly and annual basis and make required corrective measures to achieve target
- Plan, Develop, Coordinate on developing Marketing strategies and tactics to boost the company's brand, reputation and drive quality leads and support all marketing campaigns and activities of company
- Heading Marketing Department, Assist on finalization of Pricing, Gathering Marketing Intelligence, Plan for Marketing Communication, Product Marketing and Brand building
- Develop different channels of marketing communication and brand strategy for the company and its dealer network
- Responsible for corporate designing and updating websites, brochures, catalogues and PR materials
- Organizing marketing campaigns together with Sales and Service departments and deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Plan, Organize, support and manage the preparation, organization and communication of tradeshows, fairs and events
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Implement country-wise e-commerce strategy for the company Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Business Development Responsibilities
- Manage market study analysis to determine optimum dealer count and preferred dealer locations and submit such reports/findings to the management.
- Review and recommend markets, prospect and site selection for expanding dealer operations.
- Manage national dealer on-boarding activities including the development of Dealer Proposal Application forms, Collecting Letter of Intent, finalizing Dealer Agreement & Dealer on-Boarding, Agreement extensions.
- Manage dealer performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking
- Coordinate with Sales team for the activities related to dealer improvement and/or replacement of poor performing dealers for executive oversight
- Oversee Business Management activities of dealer network – timely financial statement submission, Dealer Information System
- Coordinate a weekly meeting to review department activities, provide weekly reports and other reports as required by management.