Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, monitor and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of research related activities the college related to Seminar Series and Thesis writing.
- Help students to plan their research ( Seminar Report and Thesis) and induct students into group
- Maintain regular contact with their students through individual meetings, tutorials, group meetings or at the bench.
- In the initial period, give appropriate guidance about the nature of research, the standard expected and how to plan the research to ensure that the normal expectation of submission of the research work.
- Impress upon students the need to complete and submit work by agreed deadlines by during or end of each semester for seminar series, and submitting the thesis by the end of the second year.
- Work with student(s) to develop their research and professional skills
- Provide students with feedback on their written work and/or presentations
Interested candidates are required to submit their qualification along with CV within 26 February 2021. Please drop in our mail: [email protected]/[email protected]
For further information: 01-4790564, 4793904