The Psychosocial Counselor will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Undertake vulnerability assessments, provide appropriate psychosocial counselling to burn patients/survivors, their family and caregivers, during the patient’s stay in the hospital and after discharge as per the need of organization.
- Build rapport with burn patients/survivors, their family, caregivers, hospital staff and service providers
- Conduct community-based psychosocial orientation and sensitization programs to targeted communities
- Maintain database and case studies of the beneficiaries and its confidentiality.
- Make frequent follow-up and field visits to provide psychosocial counselling support as per the need.
- Provide support in project activities as per the need of program/organization.
- Develop annual, semi-annual, periodic, event reports and report to the Program Manager.
- Provide support as per the requirement of program/organization.