Scope of Service:
- Manage, co-ordinate and integrate the
detailed design development process within the project scope, time, cost and
- Establish and implement procurement
strategies and procedure, including the preparation of necessary documentation,
for effective and timely execution of the project.
- Management and administration of the
construction contracts and processes, including the preparation and co-ordination
of the necessary documentation to facilitate effective execution of the works.
- Manage and administer the project
closeout, including preparation and co-ordination of the necessary
documentation to facilitate the effective operation of the project.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the project according to the
- Develop forms and records to document
- Ensure that all project information is
- Monitor the progress of the project and
make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to
update stakeholders, including staff and board on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed
with the project team/ sub contractor on a regular basis to ensure that it
meets the project standards.
- Forecast cash outflow and manage in
coordination with the operation and finance department.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are
on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcome of the project as
established during the planning phase.