This will be a two months internship with an opportunity for full-time employment if you perform well.
- Responsible for requirement building, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Responsible for process implementation and improvements.
- Monitor resource availability and allocation.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Understanding of QA process and methodologies.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed and providing timely feedback.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Coordinate project scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within the standards of the business.
- Lunch provided
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee and snacks
- Regular fun team exercises such as Futsal, Dart, and Table Tennis
- Regular Team building events and parties