- Responsible for planning and implementing
project procurement activities including preparing bank, customs and relevant
procurement documents along with coordinating and executing with necessary
- Ensure all such procurement are in
accordance with financial agreement, guidelines and plan.
- Prepare Statement of Rate (SoR) annually
for all the goods and transport services.
- Prepare a detailed procurement plan based
on requisition received from the implementation unit.
- Organize and maintain computerized records
containing BOQ of bid document; requisition from engineering department and
report the deviation.
- Maintain and issue purchase order after
approval from Finance Department.
- Supervise and manage movement of company
tools and equipment.
- Facilitate the appropriate distribution of
- Maintain inventory of goods, tools &
- Performing any other task assigned by the