KIWI technology is currently looking for a Node JS Developer to join our fun and friendly development team. In this role, you will work remotely with the development team to architect and deliver new features for our products.
If you are looking for a role with room to advance, expand your skills, and learn from industry leaders, please apply.
- 1+ years of experience With Node JS.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Experience with VUE, ANgular or react, any one of these frontend framework.
- Proficiency in English.
- BS in Computer Science or other related fields or applicable work experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Experience with Node jS
- Experience with VUE, ANgular or react, any one of these
- Experience with REST API development
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of design patterns
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with Elastic search
- Experience with docker and containerization
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud services
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with FFmpeg
- Experience with monitoring and analytics tools, eg, grafana, kibana
- Work from home (Remote)
- Festival holidays and allowance