Broadlink Network and Communication Ltd., a leading Public Limited Company in Communication Technology Industry (ISP/NSP/IP TV) seeks application from qualified, talented and result oriented professionals for the following position:
- Responsible for handling hiring process and conducting training for new employees on behalf of the parent company and all subsidiaries.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR Unit of parent and subsidiary business.
- Responsible for implementing performance review procedures for parent and subsidiaries.
- Handle all administrative works such as preparing appointment letters, scope of work, recommending senior authority for promotion, upgrade, transfer etc.
- Prepare training manual for employees and conduct different level of training.
- Review current HR policy and provide recommendation from time to time.
- Act as the primary point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage SSF/CIT related matters as applicable on behalf of the company.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing and information flow systems including filing of policy documents and human resource related documents.
- Responsible for drafting all letter and communications to the government authorities including other outside communications as applicable.
- Perform other routine duties and responsibilities within the given scope of work.
- Attractive salary
- Festival bonus
- SSF Applicable
- Career enhancement opportunities