Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will focus on the components needed for cloud computing to be effective at Aqore. They will work with system and cloud team and may work with software developers as part of their duties. They need to have strong interpersonal skills and expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. In order to be successful in this role, they need to research options thoroughly and assess all data carefully, which requires research skills and an eye for detail. They also need analytical skills to prioritize relevant points of consideration and determine the best course of action. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications and an ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. The candidate will participate in assessing existing platforms, designing future state, and building transition in order to migrate both applications and infrastructure to a highly resilient environment.
- Plan, develop and administer system in Azure cloud platform, manage and monitor live system and ensure the optimal performance and maintenance of system in Azure with cost optimization.
- Provides design, development, testing, maintenance, delivery and support for the full life cycle of activities related to VMWare configuration management including updates on the VMWare environment.
- Drive the deployment of solutions onto the Azure platform by working with customers and internal team to envision, architect, and help build solutions
- Establish relationships with key technical and non-technical decision makers to help drive long-term cloud adoption to resolve business problems and develop impactful solutions
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Monitor and manage all communication and resolve networking problems through effective implementation of preventive measures for IT network.
- Inspect and recommend appropriate installation of operating systems and ensure better optimization process.
- Analyze and identify all technical problems and provide consultation and training to help all users.
- Configuring Servers, Firewall, Backup and Recovery, VMware, Windows Server (Windows Server Standard 2019, 2016, 2008) with Active Directory Domain Services, Remote Desktop Services, IIS server, DHCP, DNS, MS-SQL Server 2016, 2019 administration.
- Ensuring smooth operations of network (LAN, WAN), switches, routers, Firewall for reliable internet and VPN connections all times.