Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and ensuring users get the maximum benefit from them
- Responding promptly to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts or systems for new users along with assisting with resolving issues
- Repairing and replacing equipment or technology and testing/evaluating it as necessary
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports, and diagnostic tests.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- Making others familiar with the current trend and technologies.
- Guiding the company to transition into the digital platform.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Preferably two years or more of demonstrated experience
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
- A technical, logical thought process
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize and delegate accordingly
- A keen eye for detail
No salary bar for qualified candidates.