- 2+ years solid experience in
developing modern responsive websites, focusing on clean optimised code
whilst working with WordPress.
- Advanced knowledge and experience
with WordPress is essential. We are looking for a WordPress legend that is
solid with developing custom themes
- Experience with integrating with
WooCommerce, POS systems
- Solid experience in responsive
design and working with CSS
- Ability to slice up designs and
template those designs into a responsive layout.
- Good understanding of hosting
platforms and DNS settings
- Ability to convert comprehensive
layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with
RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Hands on experience with popular
page builder like Elementor, Divi etc.
- Understanding of WordPress security
- Understanding of Google Analytics//Google
Search Console/Google Tag Manager and deploying relevant code.
- SEO optimization experience
- Applicants should include links to
at least three (3) professional websites they have implemented.
- Experience in custom plugin
development is a plus