We’re looking for a responsible candidate for the Human Resources management which is responsible for managing every aspect of human resources day-to-day work, employment process, including HR strategies, documentation, compliances, employee onboarding, training, record keeping, culture establishment, regular employee activities, employee growth, retention strategies, payroll, and offboarding activities.
- Timely and accurately update the staff personnel file in software (as per the HR policy) and maintain its confidentially. Safety measures should be taken to avoid any leakage or loss of information.
- Preparing HR-related documents.
- Support to recruit, screen, interview, and hire employees as necessary following all HR processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain the process to smooth onboarding and offloading of employees.
- To maintain discipline and a sound working environment inside the organization and resolve all employee-related issues.
- Participate in developing organizational policies and procedures.
- Orient/communicate Human Resource policy and procedures including changes to all employees.
- Assist in conducting training and motivational programs.
- To ensure that the policies are well communicated to employees.
- To conduct employee performance appraisals based on organization policy.
- Employee Engagement, Employee Benefits (Refreshment Activities, Engagement, Department activity monitoring and planning for betterment).
- Create, maintain and ensure an energetic and positive working culture throughout the organization.
- Maintain Relations between different departments, and create bonding of employees within the organization.
- Effectively create and apply employee growth, learning, development, and retention strategies.
- Recommend the best human resources practice and business methods.
- Reporting of daily overall status, activities, plan, and strategies to the supervisor.
- Handle the administration activities in collaboration with admin assistants and finance employees.
- Manage assets/equipment/stationery of the office and issued to the employee.
- To manage all administrative tasks.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintain the proper record of office inventory and Assets in FIMS Software.
- Help to process and prepare a request for quotation, purchase orders, and other documents related to procurement including tracking of purchase status.
- Manage and prepare all the official documents related to administration.
- Employee Resource Planning and ensuring the availability of resources.
- Answer the queries by employees and clients.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Reporting of overall status, plan, and strategies to the supervisor.