Human Resource Manager will be responsible for overall management of the Human Resource of the company as well as formulation of policies, rules and regulations of the company.
Detailed Job Description:
- Developing and implementing human resource system and policies to meet organizational need.
- Supporting strategic objectives of the company
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions and negotiating employment agreements
- Identifies legal requirements and government regulation requirement affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Motivating and supporting staffs , prepare and recommend for reducing absenteeism and turnover
- Prepares budget of human resources operations
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Designing and recommending employee benefit plan and programs
- Designing and directing training and development programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance within organization