Due to the expansion of the company, we are now seeking applications for an enthusiastic human resources officer to join our team. The human resources officer will report to management and will be responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing advice and support on the employee lifecycle; including
1. Recruitment and selection
2. Performance management and reviews
3. Training and
4. Employment terminations
- Assist with special projects when required
- Work with the line managers to manage and resolve employee relation issues as they arise
- Providing expert guidance, advice and support in day-to-day matters as well as more complex Human Resources matters.
- Support the Human Resources team with projects and initiatives
- Maintain working knowledge of employment legislation changes and best practice
- Undertake investigations and follow up on workplace health and safety incidents as required
- Coordinate requirements in line with activities for return-to-work plans liaising with both internal and external parties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related discipline and experience
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to multitask, organise and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to be flexible and resourceful, proactive and professional in a manner with a high degree of self-motivation
- Problem solving abilities and have strong Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong customer service focus, as well as the willingness to continually learn about the business.
- A proactive approach to work and demonstrated initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
If you believe you meet the above requirements and want to work as part of a supportive and fast- paced team, then we would love to hear from you! This role is an excellent opportunity to work to grow and develop within a supportive environment. This is a great opportunity for a key player to really make their mark within the business.