- Develop, amend and ensure strict implementation
of the personnel policy and programs within the organization.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance
management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
through coordinating with schools, institutions and other recruitment sources.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish
competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to
foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of
subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations,
and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language
training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports
concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance
appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes
of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of
organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts
to assess industry trends.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]