- Maintain work structure by preparing job descriptions, key performance indicators (KPI), scope of work, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, policies and other HR related documents
- Develop, implement and review HR and operational policies, planning and strategy decisions
- Formulate HR strategies for organizational goals and employee development
- Work Closely with management team to help build organizational and people capabilities, talent management, engagement and retention.
- Carry out organizational staffing through appropriate and sound recruitment and selection activities
- Perform staff development activities by designing, developing and implementing various employee development programs
- Implement and administer performance appraisal and management processes as per the company timelines
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and lead employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Employee motivational plan and reward system
- Ensure proper and timely maintenance of documentation of overall activities and implementation of day to day HR functions Perform other related administrative duties as assigned by the concerned authority
- Creating a healthy environment through Employee Engagement, Fun at Work and other creative activities
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their C.V on email address: [email protected] along with cover letter, expressing why they are fit for this job by March 18, 2020.