- Seamless and timely execution of Payroll and Compliance related activities.
- Implementation & Execution of HR Activities pertaining to life cycle management
- Support in Hiring/ Attracting right talents at right time, achieving recruitment goal
- Supporting in execution of employee engagement activities, Supporting & coordination in Training & Development, Taking feedbacks.
- Manage other operational activities
- Managing people as well as workplace culture & environment for increasing individual's productivity and efficiency
Tasks & Activities
1. Implementation & Execution of HR Activities pertaining to life cycle management. Joining
- Pre-Joining Formalities: - Execution of pre-joining formalities like Medical tests, Induction & Orientation and pre joining mailers.
- Joining formalities like entire documentation, bank accounts, PF and Mediclaim enrollment to be completed on time, maintaining the defined process.
- Confirmation process and issue the letters
- Exit Management
- Exit clearance
- F& F process and Payment
2. Seamless and timely execution of Payroll and Compliance related activities
- Checking Attendance and process the payroll and compliance as per the timeline
3. Support in Hiring/ Attracting right talents at right time, achieving Recruitment goal
- Source the talent from different Job Portals i.e. Naukri, LinkedIn, etc., Identify potential recruitment consultants and empaneling, Job posting & Advertisement (Job portals etc)
- Screening the candidate profiles/ HR Interviews
- Shared Shortlisted profiles to Line Manger for further screening and arrange interview
- Finalize and issue the Offer letters
4. Supporting & execution of employee engagement, T&D activities
5. Handling other operational activities
- Providing support on HRMS related queries to employees
- Handling employee grievances related to work or any other grievances.
- Monthly MIS preparation and HR related MIS preparation as and when required.
- Handling statutory audit requirements.
- Supporting and implementation of any other initiatives driven by Head Office HR