- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
Interested candidates can send their application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]