We are looking for an experienced Head of HR to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. The Head of HR is responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
The Head of HR must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments who should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, orienting and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating and anticipating monthly/yearly budget
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as employer branding, engagements, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Guides management and employee actions by developing and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up