|No. of Vacancy/s
||[ 1 ]
||Nov. 30, 2022 00:00
(1 week, 1 day ago)
More than or equals to 3 years
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIBL Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
Education: Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Law with at least 50% marks or 3 CGPA or equivalent from universities recognized by the Government of Nepal. Preference will be given to Commercial Law.
Experience Minimum 3 years experience in the legal field with experience especially in compliance and reporting, legal interpretation, contract writing, and negotiation. Priority will be given to experience in public limited companies.
- Sound knowledge of Investment Banking/Merchant Banking/Private Equity.
- Proficiency in drafting and reviewing legal documents.
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Law, Investment/Merchant Banking, SEBON Regulations and guidelines, Arbitration Law, & other relevant Acts and Laws.
- Leadership skills, excellent command of Nepali and English languages.
- Handle legal matters and ensure compliance of both the Company and the Fund.
- Provide legal guidance to the Company and Fund's management to protect the interest.
- Draft contracts/agreements, resolutions, letters, and memos relevant to funds investment and provide a legal opinion.
- Help the company's investment team to implement the terms of the contracts/agreements.
- Liaise with external law firms whenever required.
- Responsible to perform functions of handling BoD meetings, annual report preparation, and conducting AGM of the Company and the Funds.
This job has expired.