- Positions: 3 Software Developers (Mid/Senior) with at least 2+ years experience (Salary of NPR 50k – 120k)
- Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM | MONDAY - FRIDAY
Front-end Stack – Dart / Flutter
- Knowledge of Cross Platform Application development for Android, IOS, and Web using Flutter SDK and Dart
- Good hands-on with user interface design, browser-based debugging, unit testing, E2E testing, performance testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with React, React Native would be a plus
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Firebase & Notification Services
Back End: Experience of nodeJS would be a plus.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Virtualization – Docker/Pipenv
- Code Versioning Tools – Git
- Front-end Build Pipelines and Tools for CI/CD
- Develop products based on project specifications and company guidelines.
- Support project analytically and provide reports consistently.
- Keep regular track of coding standards, benchmarking and optimization.
- Should be adaptive to the company’s changing conditions.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Qualified candidates will be notified via email for interview date and details.