Accounting / Finance
|No. of Vacancy/s:
||[ 2 ]
||Sept. 6, 2021, 11:55 p.m. (3 weeks, 1 day ago)
Nepal Wellhope Agritech Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned multinational company, engaged in production of livestock's feed and dedicated to providing the highest quality feed and best customer service through 3 factories located in Nepalgunj, Chitwan and Biratnagar. Nepal Wellhope is looking for qualified, competent, smart, self-motivated and result oriented candidates for following post.
- Qualification: Post Graduate / Semi-Qualified CA
- Experience: 7 Years in Similar Field
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Interested candidates with above mentioned skills and qualifications are requested to submit their updated CV along with letter of interest, estimated sales quantity and expected salary within 10 days of this publication.
Email: [email protected] or contact on 9801059099