Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up-market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professional for the position specified below.
- Ensuring effective internal control over financial management and reporting
- Ensuring up to date books of accounts is maintained in the company & accounting software at all time
- Formulation of Company budgets, regular monitoring, and compliance
- Management of Accounts receivables and Accounts payables
- Periodic and on demand financial reporting (external as well as internal)
- Ensuring compliances with all statutory requirements in relation to finance and accounts
- Ensure all statutory returns like NRB forex transactions report, VAT returns, TDS returns, Income Tax returns, returns as per Company Act are filed timely and accurately
- Assist to conduct internal, external audits timely and effectively
- Liaising with tax offices, auditors, banks, agents, hotels, airlines, others
- Preparation of financial projections
- Management of finance department personnel
- Advise company management on finance matters as and when necessary
- Perform other duties as per the directions of the Director and the Chairman
- Innovate ideas for improvement of systems and processes in the department as well as company as a whole
Attractive remuneration package: yearly review, bonus, incentives, tips, end of service gratuity and other allowances like communication, child etc. (subject to eligibility).
Comprehensive benefit package: that includes medical insurance, whole body care package, general dental package (annually) to staff and their eligible dependents.
Group accidental insurance: group accidental life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and workers compensation insurance.
- Please mention clearly position applied for and expected salary.
- Kindly refrain from applying if you do not meet the above-mentioned criteria.