- Prepare and maintain daily accounts and make entries into the accounting system.
- Prepare Financial Statements in conformity with Nepal Financial Reporting Standard, in all material respects (e.g. Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Notes, etc.).
- Prepare periodic (quarterly; semiannual and annual) financial reports; income statements and balance sheets.
Tax compliance, Statutory Auditing and Other Legal Compliances:
- Maintain books of accounts as per VAT Act and rules; purchase book and sales book for the company.
- Take appropriate measures to comply withholding requirement, submission of VAT returns and relevant compliances as required in Income Tax Act and Value Added Tax Act.
- Assure timely payment of corporate tax, TDS, VAT and retirement contribution.
- Prepare installment tax returns and corporate tax returns and organize to submit within due dates in coordination with the Management.
- Advise Management on available tax incentives.
- Coordinate in finalization of statutory audit and tax audit.
- Represent company before tax authority.
- Coordinate with the legal counsel of the company for other corporate compliances.
- Plan, manage and ensure timely payment to the vendors.
- Maintain outgoing payment sheets and prepare and maintain monthly cash – flow position and forecast monthly cash flow requirement.
- Keep track of company’s bank account and prepare periodic bank reconciliation statement.
- Monitor petty cash expenses.
- Maintain efficient and economic procurement system, including maintaining a list of vendors, seeking quotations at an appropriate level.
- Process payroll accounting and advice the Management for payment to the concerned employee, income tax and other retirement contribution based on the information
- provided by the Management.
- Compute and distribute salary to the employees as per information/approval from the management
- Process Provident Fund and PAN registration of employees.
- Suggest tax efficient mechanism of employees, including but not limited to planning for retirement benefit plan.
Candidates with education suit the position:
- University education (Bachelors/Master‘s degree) in Finance or Accounts
- English - expert (interpreting)
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in mid or senior level
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles
- Expert user of accounting software and its operations
- Knowledge of VAT, TDS and other taxes is a must
- Excellent understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- High proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Word application Personality requirements and skills
- You can act and operate independently with minimal daily direction and supervision
- You can work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
- You have considerable skill in problem-solving and dealing with confidential information/situations.
- You are highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- You can multi-task and work under pressure
- You quickly adapt to changing priorities
10:00 AM – 06:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Interested candidates can send their resumes online application using the link below http://www.ebcg.com/career-nepal/ or email at email@example.com