Reports to: Project Coordinator
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead in carrying out project activities at ward level in coordination with ward level stakeholders.
- Facilitate to form/establish WCRC and Child clubs at ward level and build their capacity on child rights and child protection.
- Support WCRC in collecting and analyzing the data of most vulnerable children, developing plan to address children’s rights in the ward by encouraging them to allocate some funding for children.
- Support WCRC to establish referral mechanism, manage Child Protection Cases and record them.
- Facilitate to channel cases of child rights violations in the ward to the concerned WCRCs.
- Mobilization of child club by working closely with them, helping them to find their issues of child rights violation and helping them to act for their protection.
Qualification, Skills and knowledge
- 10+ 2 completed with 5 years’ experience in relevant projects or Bachelor’s Degree in social work, sociology, gender study or any discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience specially in Child Rights and Child Protection
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Capable to conduct the meeting and prepare the reports
- Preference will be given for the candidate from ward no. 9 and 10 of Chandrapur municipality.
Salary and Benefits: As per the rules and regulations of the organization