- The successful applicant is expected to have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the hydropower field or a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in hydropower design;
- Registered/Licensed as a professional engineer;
- A minimum of 2 years of specific hydropower design experience is strongly desired;
- Competent with design software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, GIS, and other professional software;
- Should be able to prepare layouts and carry out the design of projects independently with minimum supervision;
- Work on optimization, rate analysis, quantity estimations, cost and benefit estimates, and financial analysis;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculation and design;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one/ different projects;
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time;
- With a good and quick learning attitude;
Note: Salary and benefits shall be negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. HEMS reserves the right to accept and reject any application, without assigning any reason whatsoever. No phone calls shall be entertained.