- Candidate applying for all positions must have minimum of Bachelor's degree from recognized university
- Candidate applying for IT Department must have minimum of Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Application from recognized university,
- Candidate must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one-year experience in one position below) the position applying for.
- Candidate must have work experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer, 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor Position in commercial bank
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken).
- Preference shall be given to candidate with lower age and higher experience in related field.
- Preference shall be given to suitable local candidate or the candidate from the surrounding areas of the branches
- Shortlisted candidate shall only be informed about further selection process.
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit Online Application Form by clicking "Career" Section at
The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours: September 22, 2021.
- Candidate canvassing for the job at any stages of the selection process shall be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post and/or email shall not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
"The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer"